This February I’ve got organization on my mind. I’ve spent the last week re-organizing my linen closet, cutting down on clutter, and trying to get all my chargers, cables, and cords under control. #1 on my wish list looks like the perfect way to keep my cords organized and easy to find when I need them, and I like that it folds up slim enough to fit in my purse. Next up is to organize my closet by cutting out the pieces I don’t wear anymore and investing in some simple silhouettes like this satin jumpsuit from Topshop. I’m also loving the pop of color coming from this Galitt clock and if you know me at all, you know that cocktails and illustrations are way, way up on my favorite things list so this book is destined for my bar. What’s on your wish list this month? Share in the comments below!
1. This is Ground // Cordito Cord Organizer // $40
2. Topshop // Tall Satin Strappy Jumpsuit // $96
3. Galitt // It’s Always The Sun Clock // $30
4. Anthropology // Motoring Watch // $30
5. An Illustrated Guide to Cocktails by Orr Shtuhl // $15